Last Updated on by
Everyone loves well-brewed coffee and what better way to brew your coffee than getting the best Keurig Coffee Maker. Keurig has provided several amazing products for office and home use and among them is Keurig coffee makers. Regardless of whether you want to make coffee for a small gathering or just satisfy yourself with a cup of coffee, Keurig coffee makers are just the perfect choice.
With several Keurig coffee makers on the market like the Keurig K55 coffee maker and many others, it is important to seek information about them so you can get the best K cup coffee maker 2018.
Comparison of Keurig Models
There are about 59 Keurig models on the market so we have come up with 5 best Keurig coffee maker to make your choice easier. We have summarized each of their features, pros, and cons in the next few paragraphs. Let’s begin:
Keurig K575 single serve programmable K-cup Coffee Maker is our top pick. Because it has exceptional features that make it the best. It has 80 oz of a water reservoir, which allows you to brew more than 10 cups of coffee before considering refilling.
The water reservoir is removable, which makes refilling very easy. Also, it comes with varieties of nightlight color to illuminate your kitchen at night.
Keurig K575 comes with Multiple K-cup POD Brew Sizes. It brews a carafe (22, 26 or 30 oz) using carafe pods, which help you in making more coffee when the need arises.
The strength control mechanism helps you in brewing a bolder cup using K-Cup brew sizes. Also, you will enjoy the temperature mechanism, which allows you to brew at your desired temperature.
Keurig K575 has an extra-large color touch screen with a digital clock that you can programme to stop once all the brewing conditions are met. So, with this coffee maker, your morning routine will be simplified
The pros of this machine include:
- It is equipped with a touchscreen display which makes programming your choice of brew stress-free.
- You have multiple K-Cup brew sizes for a superb coffee experience.
- The reservoir can easily be detached so cleaning is made easier.
- The machine comes with 2 filters instead of the regular 1.
Though the K575 is quite large when compared to other coffee makers in its class it is very light and easy to move around. It also comes with several other functions like temperature control and providing hot water any time you need it.
If you’re seeking a Keurig Coffee Maker to use in your office then the K145 is just the best choice. Its elegant yet portable design, its elegant look and the perfect brew it produces make it a coffee drinker’s delight.
The pros of this machine include:
- With each fill, you can get up to 6 regular sized cups of coffee.
- The machine comes with a 48-ounce reservoir meaning you have more cups with each fill.
- Unlike many other machines, the hot water tank can be drained easily.
- The machine is easy to clean because the reservoir is removable.
One of the perks of this machine is that it makes some bit of noise which most people are not comfortable with. However, when you consider all the advantages to be enjoyed from the machine it is definitely a great buy.
This is one of the best Keurig Coffee Makers that have stood the test of time. It has become one of the best ideas for holiday gifts. With a single touch, you can get a well-brewed cup of coffee to soothe your nerves. It is perfect for use for a number of people between 1 and 10 so it is great for couples, students, single homeowners and in office.
The advantages of the K55 include:
- With just one fill you can get up to 6 cups of coffee as the reservoir is 48-ounces.
- The reservoir is removable making it easy to refill and clean.
- The machine is programmed to shut down after 2 hours of non-usage.
- With the step-by-step descaling function, the machine is durable since it removes calcium buildup allowing the machine work as new for very long.
The major challenges with this machine, however, is that you cannot serve so many people at the same time. It works best for a gathering of fewer than 10 individuals. The reservoir also needs you to refill every 2 to 3 days regardless of the amount of coffee consumed. This is about the coolest single serve coffee maker on the market. And if you’re looking for one then get the Keurig K55.
This coffee maker sums up simplicity and elegant design, no wonder it is one of the famous coffee making machines produced by Keurig. If you love aesthetics then you will definitely love the K250 Coffee Maker, it is a beauty to behold. It is especially perfect for a contemporary kitchen so if you have one, you should get the K250 Coffee machine.
The Keurig 2.0 Series K250 Coffee Maker is not all “beauty without brains,” it is also very efficient. As a matter of fact, if you are drinking just a cup of coffee a day you should not be thinking of filling up your reservoir in about a week. Let us take a quick look at some of the properties of this machine that offers you the advantage:
- Just like other Keurig coffee making machines, the reservoir of this machine is detachable. This makes it easy for cleaning and refills.
- The coffee maker comes in a variety of bright colors so you can pick one which fits into your space perfectly. It functions not just as a coffee maker but also a great decoration.
- With the 40-ounce re-service that comes with the K250 coffee maker, you can get up to 6 regular size coffee cups at a single fill.
- The K250 is also equipped with an LCD panel that helps you enter your preferences easily and set functions based on the current need.
The K250 does not have any complicated functions but with a single button, you can brew yourself a delicious cup of coffee. You can easily monitor water levels through the water level window. There is also a detachable drip tray which allows you to clean up quite easily when there is a spill. Asides being perfect for home use, due to the ability to brew more cups at a fill, it can work perfectly for a small office or gathering as well.
Without question, the K15 is one of the least complicated coffee makers you will find on the market. This machine is designed for those who are not too particular about advanced functions but just want delicious coffee. If you fall in that category then you need to grab one of these for yourself.
A major advantage of the Keurig K15 Coffee Maker is that it is compact and portable. Whether you want to fit it in your kitchen or a room or just a corner in your office, it fits in seamlessly. Brew sizes of this machine vary between 6 oz. to 10 oz. With this machine, you have the option of choosing the brew strength, amazing right? For stronger brews, you should opt for 6 oz. while for lighter brews you can choose between 8 oz. and 10 oz.
Let us check out some of the advantages that accrue to owning the Keurig K15 Coffee Maker.
- It is compatible with a K-cups. This means you have an array of coffee flavors to choose from.
- Just like the K250, the K15 comes with a removable drip tray which helps in cleaning up after spills. The tray also accommodates larger cups as well.
- This machine lets you fill up a cup that is up to 5.2 inches tall.
- The K15 can be used to make hot chocolate and tea as well, multi-functional. Asides this it comes in varying colors so you just need to pick one which fits with your environment.
- This coffee maker helps in saving energy. It has an auto shut off function which makes it shut down after 90 seconds of non-use. This is very efficient when compared to other machines that wait two hours before shutting down.
The Keurig K15 is very simple and helps you brew delicious coffee without stress. With the touch of a single button you can enjoy your coffee just the way you like it, light or strong.
What to Consider When Buying a Keurig Coffee Maker
- The use of the machine. Before buying any machine you should consider the use first. The same goes for a Keurig Coffee maker, consider the use first before purchase. Keurig machines could be for home or office use. Single-serve machines are best suited for home use while heavy-duty machines are best for the office. With this, you can tailor your options to fit what you want.
- Strength control. If you want a simple machine with no complicated functions then you should just go for the K15 model. The K55, however, is a stronger model and will give you the strength control you desire.
- The water reservoir. If you do not mind refilling your reservoir over a couple of times a week, depending on how much coffee you consume, then any of the simpler single-serve machines will be great. However, if you are not cut out for that sort of stress then consider any of the K250, K55, or K575.
- Your budget. The simpler the machine, the cheaper the price. For a machine which works with an array of K-cups, you should spend less than $100. You can get the best prices and discounts on platforms like Amazon.
In conclusion, Keurig coffee makers are among the best in the market. They are quite simple to operate yet give you the best quality coffee. They are also pocket-friendly compared to other coffee makers on the market.